So it was another loooooong day at work, then a 6 mile tempo at the gym (which I ROCKED even though I REALLY DID NOT WANT thank you Felice, THIS post was amazing), I’m beat. Physically and mentally. And I have that same deep-y thought post staring at me and I’m just staring back at it blinking with an empty brain. Oh well, perhaps tomorrow. I am going to be a cheater cheater bo beater (see, brains-no-worky) and make this a conversation and not me and my soapbox. So, the dear happy lot of you, these are some things that I wonder about you. Please feel free to comment answering any, all, or none of them. I’m pulling this from my brain, so get ready for a technicolor ride. Or something.
1. Tell me one time that you were truly and completely happy. I don’t just mean content, but full of joy. Almost enraptured. Like your heart was going to burst if you felt anything else.
2. If you could eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? For example, I might say “sandwiches”.
3. How did your significant other propose? If you’re not married/engaged/etc, what is your dream proposal?
4. I see you at a bar, and I say next round’s on me, and the bartender has every beverage in the world. What do you order?
5. What is the sneakiest thing you’ve ever gotten away with (that you’ll admit to publicly)?
6. Tell me about the most intense, ballsy, crazy, fear-conquering, superhuman, proud-moment thing you’ve ever done in your life.
7. If you could erase ONE thing from your history, and make like it never happened, what would it be?
8. Hey, hot stuff. What are you wearing? Like right now. No cheating.
9. Lady Gaga, awesome or overrated?
10. If you could time travel back 10 years, and leave yourself a very short and cryptic note so as not to screw up the time space continuum, what would you say?
And that my friends, is a DIY post if I ever saw one. But it only works if you comment! I’ll add mine tomorrow in between the crazy. But here’s the catch – I’ll answer ONLY the ones that someone else answered first. So if you have a burning desire to know my opinion of Lady Gaga, you have to offer up yours first. I dunno – sounded like a fun, fluffy post, so let’s see if this is a fun game or it sucks balls. However, for now, I’m taking my tired legs to bed. Deep thought tomorrow? Looking unlikely. But we can always hope.